Terms and Conditions
Payments, Shipping and Returns
It is very important to us that you are happy with your purchase thus please read our terms and conditions and policy regarding payments, returns/exchanges. Should you have any other queries please call or email us to discuss.
Payments & Information Security
Kazari P/L accepts payment by credit card or Paypal, using the secure services of Paypal and SecurePay. All prices listed are in Australian dollars, and are inclusive of 10% GST. For more information about Privacy Policies for PayPal and SecurePay Services, please visit Pay Pal or SecurePay. Kazari P/L also accepts direct bank transfers by prior arrangement, contact us for further information.
Kazari P/L now partners with Art Money. Art Money makes owning art easier and more affordable. Payments are spread over 10 monthly installments. After paying a minimum 10% deposit, you can take your artwork home and pay the remaining balance over 9 months, interest free. Art Money is available from $675 to $50,000. Apply online for instant approval, take your art home and pay for it later.
All gift vouchers are sent and exchanged for goods free of fees or charges. No change is given so the item or items chosen must equal or exceed the amount shown on the Gift Voucher.
Kazari P/L trading as Kazari + Ziguzagu offer an ‘On Approval’ service. Customers are welcome to try any* product in your home or Designers and Decorators at a client’s property, for a 24 hour period.
An ‘On Approval’ invoice will be written and as a security measure we will take down your confirmed and verified (Drivers Lic.) contact details together with your email and credit card details. If you’d like to keep the item you can then simply call us and we’ll arrange a secure Paypal invoice to be sent to your nominated email address. This will save you the trip back or if it doesn’t suit the space just return it and we will destroy your credit card details.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of the product in the condition it was when released for the ‘On Approval’ period. Any damage is the responsibility of the customer and will be charged accordingly. Kazari + Ziguzagu reserve the right to charge the customer for the full amount of the goods if they fail to contact Kazari + Ziguzagu or return the goods at the end of the ‘On Approval’ period.
Charges may apply for delivery. Please refer to our delivery charges for pricing guidelines.
*Please be aware some valuable antique or delicate items are only available ‘On Approval’ under the supervision of a Kazari team member.
A minimum spend of $100 is required to start a lay-by. A minimum deposit to the value of 20% of the total purchase price is required to begin a lay-by. Payments are to be made fortnightly from the start of the layby. Lay-bys will not exceed a 4-6 week period. The specific time frame is negotiable at the beginning of the lay-by.
Failure to complete payments in the specified time makes the goods and the 20% deposit liable for forfeiture. A lay-by can be cancelled by the purchaser within the lay-by period however the 20% deposit is payable as a cancellation fee. A lay-by is non-transferable to a different item or refundable after the lay-by has been finalised and collected if you change your mind. Kazari + Ziguzagu do not offer the option to lay-by products during ‘on sale’ periods. Photographic proof of identity and proof of purchase must be presented when creating a lay-by, collecting the goods or terminating the lay-by.
Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge (20%). The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs. No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Lay-by has been paid in full. It is the responsibility of the customer to advise Kazari + Ziguzagu of any change in contact details.
Kazari Pty Ltd has the right to cancel the lay-by agreement if:
the customer has breached a term of the agreement (such as missing a scheduled payment)
The customer will receive an invoice outlining the following:
A full description of the goods being purchased.
The total price of the goods.
The amount of deposit paid and the amount of the outstanding balance.
When additional payments are due.
The store details, name and street address.
Kazari P/L endeavours to keep websites www.kazari.com.au accurate and up to date, but they may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing.
Kazari + Ziguzagu, Ziguzagu, Kazari Collector and Kazari Warehouse are all trading names for departments of the parent company Kazari P/L (Pty. Ltd). Kazari P/L is the legal entity and Kazari P/L does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on the websites.
Many of the items available at our stores and on-line on our websites are antique and may have slight flaws and imperfections due to their age and their individual experiences over time that may add to their patina and overall charm.
As condition and patina can be subjective we endeavour, through our descriptions and stock images, to ensure that our customers are aware of any flaws and imperfections in the items they may wish to purchase.
If you have any queries in relation to a specific piece listed for sale online which may have imperfections, please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +61 3 9510 2528 prior to purchase to ask for a detailed condition report.
Neither Kazari P/L, nor its employees, agents or contractors are liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Kazari P/L reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.
Terms and Conditions for the "Win an Trip to Japan" Competition
You are invited to enter a trade promotion advertised by Kazari Pty Ltd, and as conducted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The entry period for the prize draw will commence at 10am AEST on Monday September 16th 2019 and will close at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday October 23rd 2019. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and an Australian resident. Not open to NT residents.
- Employees of Kazari Pty Ltd and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry. Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and by the decisions of Kazari Pty Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants understand that to ‘enter’ the Kazari Pty Ltd promotion, they must make a purchase in store, online or at the Kazari warehouse between 10am AEST on Monday September 16th 2019 and will close at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday October 23rd 2019. Payments on existing laybys during this time are excluded.+
- Prize includes two return economy class airfares for two adults to Japan from your nearest capital city in Australia excluding NT, up to the value of AUD$3000 (inc. all pre-paid taxes) in total, transfers to Kyoto and 5 nights accommodation in Kyoto in a traditional style bed and breakfast,My Kyoto, Pied a terre. The winner and their travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel on the same flights. Prizes have been pre-allocated and to be organised through 1000 Mile Travel. The Prize Winner is responsible for paying any additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in this clause, including (where applicable) airport transfers, transport, meal costs, spending money, visas, insurance and all other incidentals.
- The winner of the Competition Prize shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they and their companion are fit enough to travel.
- The winner of the Competition Prize and their travel companion are responsible for ensuring that their passport is valid and a copy is provided to the booking agent, Ivona Siniarska at 1000 Mile Travel, at the time of prize redemption.
- This promotion is a ‘game of chance’ and the winner will be selected at random on Thursday 24th October 2019.
- Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions. Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the sole and unfettered discretion of Kazari Pty Ltd.
- All entries become the property of Kazari Pty Ltd.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- No returns or cancellations can be made on purchases used to gain entry. All sales are final, users cannot cancel and re-order unless item is faulty.
- If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must confirm their eligibility by sending confirmation of Kazari Pty Ltd purchase (receipt) and a copy of the Prize Winner Letter to the email address specified on the letter. If the prize winner fails to do these things by 11.59pm AEST 30th November 2019, that prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize. The prize must be booked by 30 June 2020 through Ivona Siniarska at 1000 Mile Travel.
- The winner must sign any release form(s) as may be required by Kazari Pty Ltd (and its associated agencies and companies), and/or any other third party directly or indirectly involved in and with the prize and refusal to sign such form(s) shall result in the immediate forfeiture of the prize and that person shall have no claim, action or recourse at law or otherwise, against Kazari Pty Ltd in respect of the forfeiture.
- The purchase is non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- Prize must be taken between 1st November 2019 and 31 December 2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. There are blackout periods between 12 December- 12 January; 15 March - 15 April; and 13 July - 20 August 2020. Australian school holidays are not included in the available travel period. Bookings must be made through the recommended contact at 1000 Mile Travel at least 30 days prior to departure.
- Any travel requests, upgrades, and changes outside of the original itinerary are subject to availability, and any deviations to the travel are at the prize winners own costs.
- The travel partner at 1000 Mile Travel will work with the winner to ensure travel requests are considered and may arrange additional accommodation, flights, train passes, transfers. All additional services will be at the Prize Winners own costs.
- Should the Prize winner choose to include stop-overs, additional destinations, or extended stays, this can be arranged through the agent, Ivona Siniarska, at 1000 Mile Travel at the Prize Winners own cost.
- The Prize Winner and travelling companion are solely responsible to ensure their travel documents are valid, and that any applicable travel visas are arranged at own cost.
- The Prize winner and travel companion will be responsible for providing proof of comprehensive travel insurance for travel to Japan. Quotes maybe provided by 1000 Mile Travel if needed, travel insurance is at the winners’ own expense.
- Once the prize is redeemed, any changes to the original travel dates are at the winners expense, including and not limited to airline change fees, provider cancellation fees, additional fares and taxes.
- Kazari Pty Ltd and 1000 Mile Travel will do their best to offer options on the Prize Winners preferred airline of travel, multiple options will be presented and where there is a cost difference between the preferred airline, and a lower options suggested, the difference will be on the Prize Winner to cover.
- Fulfillment of travel is subject to seat availability in the designated class of travel on the dates requested. Advance notice of intended flights dates is prudent.Travel redemption must be completed prior to Dec 31st, 2020.
- Kazari Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If travel costs exceed the value of the prize, it is the responsibility of the Prize Winner to meet all additional costs.
- Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Kazari Pty Ltd general terms and conditions.
- Kazari Pty Ltd may use a winner’s name, town of residence and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winners without the need for any additional payment or permission. In addition, the winner consents to Kazari Pty Ltd using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Kazari Pty Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or contacted by phone to make necessary arrangements to claim the prize.
- To redeem the prize the agent, Ivona Siniarska, at 1000 Mile Travel will require personal information including and not limited to; passport details, dates of birth, mobile numbers, email addresses, and home address in Australia.
- Name of winner will be published on the website and shared on Kazari Pty Ltd Facebook page by 11.59pm AEST, November 16 2019. Includes first name, first letter of second name and state.
- The prize must be redeemed by 12pm AEST, 31 December 2020. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted by Kazari Pty Ltd for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Kazari Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- Kazari Pty Ltd will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- Kazari Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
- Failure by Kazari Pty Ltd to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Kazari Pty Ltd (nor any other person or party associated with this promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Kazari Pty Ltd control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Kazari Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Kazari Pty Ltd;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or
f. the use of the prize.
41. This prize draw shall be governed and construed by Australian law and is run by Kazari Pty Ltd (ABN 69 149 404 197), 450 Malvern Road, Prahran VIC 3181