Dear Valued Kazari Customers,
We hope you are staying safe
- Kazari + Ziguzagu at 450, Malvern Rd is currently open normal hours Mon – Sat 10 – 5pm. (See below for * Montague St. details) Both stores are closed on Sundays.
- The spaces can easily accommodate social distancing, though we request a phone call when you arrive or please ring the bell or knock on the door.
- We can offer you gloves and hand sanitizer if you forget to bring your own, especially if you want to handle our goods – please ask!
- Our spacious gallery in Malvern Rd, was and still is being reorganised and simplified to showcase special items we had prepared for our 40th Birthday Exhibition, including the hanging of some of our spectacular Japanese screens. No invitations will be sent out, but we welcome you to visit us by appointment.
- For those unable to come in person, we will be photographing the exhibition from 26th March and posting on our website and on social media, but you are also welcome to come in the subsequent days, it will be up until after Easter.
- Our brand NEW WEBSITE is up and running - some finessing is still taking place – NEW ITEMS are being uploaded daily. We can now take PayPal payments.
- Purchases can be made online and deliveries can be arranged either by Australia Post, local courier, interstate road transport. air freight or Click and Collect by appointment.
*Montague St Warehouse will be open by appointment or by pressing the buzzer.
Call 94271148 to check times – Tuesday to Saturday